Sunday 28 June 2009

5 Best Videos



I Chose this video as my favourite vido as it had some good information given throughout the video. the colours used and images were also very good. a high level of creativity was also used for the video and the video was also straight forward and easy to understand



This was my second best video as i think that the information that was provided was good andthere was also images shown. I think that the video could be better is shots were slower so more time was given to read each point.



This was my third favourite video. i think the amout of creativity used in this video was very good as the way the writing on the notepad and typing on the laptop was. i think this viedo also gave out a good amount of information but could be better with more images.



this video was my fourth best as it had a good amount of information given and the idea of bringing in different papers with information on them was a very creative idea. this video was also very colourful but Ebi would be if more pictures were used from the internet as examples.



this was my fifth video as it had a good amoutn of information provided in the video. it was very simple but also straight forward to understand what the message in the video was. the video could have been better by adding pictures and a little bit of colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment